Amazing Success Rate
Of the one hundred twenty-five (125) graduates from Jackson County Drug Court, only nineteen (19) have been rearrested. This is a remarkable recidivism rate of only 15%–or an 85% SUCCESS RATE.
We have seen Drug Court participants do these things (and more) for themselves:
- Achieve and keep their sobriety
- Enroll in college
- Regain visitation and custody of children
- Obtain a G.E.D.
- Learn to read and write
- We’ve seen them get jobs
- Bring their child support current
- Get driver licenses back
- Become productive members of society
- Register to vote
- Pay taxes
- Get off public assistance
- Pay for this program, not the taxpayer
- Learn to solve problems without drugs
- Pay their fines and court costs
- Pay restitution to their victims
- Take responsibility for their own actions
Please contact us to learn more about the Jackson County Drug Court.