Are you an addict? Or is someone you love an addict?
If you need help, please ask.
- If you or another person are in an emergency situation call 9-1-1 immediately. Do not hesitate. Call 9-1-1.
- Go to the Emergency Room or Emergency Department of any hospital.
- Call a friend, family member, loved one, neighbor for help.
- Call your sponsor or accountability partner .
- Go to the police station or sheriff’s office.
- Come to the courthouse to see one of us.
- Call a crisis intervention line, such as the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.
- Search for help on the Internet or social media, like Facebook or Twitter.
- Reach out to someone who can help – you are not alone.
If you need information about addiction recovery resources, call us:
Jackson County Court Referral
Drug Court Coordinator
We are here to help. Please ask. You may call, visit or email us using our contact form. You can also send us a direct message through our Facebook page. We can’t help you if you don’t ask.