I Need Help

Are you an addict?  Or is someone you love an addict?

If you need help, please ask.

  • If you or another person are in an emergency situation call 9-1-1 immediately.  Do not hesitate.  Call 9-1-1.
  • Go to the Emergency Room or Emergency Department of any hospital.
  • Call a friend, family member, loved one, neighbor for help.
  • Call your sponsor or accountability partner .
  • Go to the police station or sheriff’s office.
  • Come to the courthouse to see one of us.
  • Call a crisis intervention line, such as the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.
  • Search for help on the Internet or social media, like Facebook or Twitter.
  • Reach out to someone who can help – you are not alone.

If you need information about addiction recovery resources, call us:

Jackson County Court Referral

Drug Court Coordinator
We are here to help.  Please ask.  You may call, visit or email us using our contact form.  You can also send us a direct message through our Facebook page.  We can’t help you if you don’t ask.

The Hon. John H. Graham

Jackson County Courthouse
102 E. Laurel Street, Ste 302
Scottsboro, Alabama 35768-1898